Monday, February 21, 2011

Tons of Techniques Class this Thursday and Friday!

This weeks Tons of Techniques class will be focusing on watercoloring techniques. Classes are Thursday, Feb. 24th, at 6:30-9:30 pm, or Friday, Feb. 25th, at 10 am - 1 pm, at my home in Morris Plains, NJ. The fee is $15. Please bring your favoriate adhesive to class, as well as a blender pen and aqua painter (water pen) if you have them to decrease sharing time.

Here's a sneak peak of one of our class projects. There's still room, but space is limited. Let me know if you can make it by Wednesday. If ever there's a class you would like to take, but you can't make my scheduled class, please feel free to contact me to schedule an additional class. There may be others in the same boat. Or I can schedule a class for you and your friends. Classes are usually scheduled the 2nd and 4th Thursday evening and Friday morning of the month.

Happy Stamping,
Marge

No comments: