Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Class samples

If you have young kids and they have birthdays (we all have them, birthdays, that is), then check out the current Deal of the Week! But it's only available until October 31st!

Week 4 Deals of the Week

Item

Description

Special Price

116214

Princess Party Kit

$9.99

116213

Pirate Party Kit

$9.99


Here are the projects from my latest "Tons of Techniques" class.

The first project, "Home for Christmas" card, uses the Sepia technique, inspired by Diana Gibbs on her blogg (I included this card in my last post).

The second project was inspired by a card we made at our INKredibles' Fall Fest, created and demonstrated by Michelle Zindorf. I'm calling it a "Spongescape" since the entire scene is made by masking off sections and sponging and stamping.

The third project is a votive candle cover inspired by Jan Tink. Of course, I didn't have the Sissiz die that she used, so I had to change the project a tad. I stamped this using Stampin'Up!'s new shimmer paints and the snowflake set from the Holiday Mini!

This is my daughter's kitty, Flea. He wanted to show you one of the cards that we'll be making in the "Holiday Cards" class next Tuesday, November 3rd, 10 a.m. or 7 p.m. Let me know asap if you'd like to attend since space is limited. Let's get a closer look at that card. It was inspired by my good friend Jackie Matyasovski. I love adding snow with the white gel pen, and the "Petals-a-Plenty" embossing folder from the Holiday Mini Catalog adds some interesting texture to the card.

If you see a class you'd like to take, but the date and time doesn't work for you, please feel free to contact me to arrange another meeting time.

Don't forget to check out the Stampin'Up! catalogs and specials by clicking on the links in the sidebar. And remember, you can shop online anytime, even in your jammies!

Happy Stamping,
Marge

1 comment:

Robyn - injoystampin said...

These are all so, so pretty. You did a fantastic job on them. Very striking! Thank you for sharing. Love the colors that you used. Each one is a real WOW!

Injoy Stampin',
Robyn in Co. Kerry, Ireland
www.injoystampin.com